1. Which represents the shift of power in the marketplace?
From a sellers' to a customers' market
2. Which are the two dimensions of quality?
Market-perceived quality and performance quality
3. What is a term used to identify concern with the environmental consequences of marketing activities?
4. What are the critical issues that affect product development in relation to the control of packaging waste and consumer demand for environmentally friendly products?
The control of the packaging component of solid waste and consumer demand for environmentally friendly products
5. What is the process by which innovation spreads?
6. What is the goal of the diffusion researcher and the marketer according to Everett Rogers?
To shorten the time lag between the introduction of an idea or product and its widespread adoption
7. What is considered to be one of the extraneous variables that affects the rate of diffusion of an object?
The method used to communicate the idea
8. In general, what is the rate of diffusion negatively related to?
9. What is the success of a firm taking inventions to market referred to as?
10. What components of the product component model used in the text include the product platform, design features, and functional features?
11. What unique characteristic does not distinguish services?
12. What characteristic does a service have because it is individually produced and virtually unique?
13. What is the largest services export of the United States?
14. What barrier is in force when a foreign market requires that services originate within the foreign market itself and not from outside sources?
15. What is the influence that the company of manufacture, assembly, or design has on a consumer's perception of a product called?