The aim of this survey is to help you find what type of person you are in a school. Just answer each sentence with agree or disagree and find out what the answers mean at the end of this survey.
1. If I have an exam, I prefer to study two or three instead of not studying.
2. When I'm studying, I do it alone.
3. While I'm studying, I use my mobile phone to speak with my friends.
4. I do my homework every day.
5. I pay attention in class instead of talking with others.
If your answers are mostly disagree, then you will probably be a person who doesn't strive in school. You must try to study more to be someone important in life.
If your answers are mostly agree, you will probably be a very good student with excellent grades. Keep it up!