1) What reason does Michael give for choosing the company where he works?
R: Volkswagen was a good company to work for.
2) How did Sausay find a work placement?
R: Through personal contacts, with a family friend who recommended it to the managing director.
3) What is Michael's job now?
R: He works for Volkswagen in the design department, specifically on the exterior design for a new car.
4) How many applicants did VW accept?
R: In the apprenticeship scheme, VW accepted 6000 applicants.
5) Michael got a qualification in what subset?
R: In design and modelling.
6) What subject did Sausay study?
7) When did Sausay do his work placement?
R: Sausay did his work placement when he was looking for a summer placement to gain experience.
8) What is his job now?
R: He is a research consultant.
** How did you contribute in your work?
In the summer, I worked supervising the Hotel Los Carrera of my grandfather. My job was to supervise the workers and manage the finances. Additionally, I was employed in agriculture, where I was responsible for quantifying the quantity of strawberry boxes and unloading trucks. My main contribution in the agricultural business was negotiating prices and preventing the arrival of low-quality products.